A customized-designed solution, tailored to the needs of each event production center and company
Event protocol programs are all designed to be implemented by the unique event needs and requirements of each event production center and company as well as the event itself
The implementation program of our TLL Event Hospitality Protocol is devised to fit any event production perfectly, to address its weaknesses and strength points, its characteristics, and requirements, all designed for VIP service and to be implemented in all levels – from host event staff to executive management.
From the initial preparation and design stage throughout the VIP processes, we work closely with upper management and top event producers to guarantee a correct and precise program, custom-designed to the highest standards available in the market.
The TLL Hospitality program will guide the event production management team through decision making process, guaranteeing the highest satisfaction level is met throughout the process, from top to bottom, until an overall strategic work plan is devised.
Initial Characterization – preparing to implement event Protocol
- Designing an initial recommended event protocol plan, based on localized and operational research.
- After completion of the initial process, subjects are chosen from the list of event hospitality knowledge components
Choosing implementation program
- Global program – broad training & enrichment across event staff
- Team/Department program – training & enrichment for specific department/event team, as needed.
- Executive program – training & enrichment for event producers’ upper management. production executives.
Choosing program method:
- Lectures: Knowledge reviews in frontal meetings with desired groups of employees (1.5 hour each)
- Workshops: Simulations with desired groups of employees (5 hours each)
- Personal meetings for desired employees (Executive programs only)
Creating schedules for launch and programs
- Setting up agendas for workshops/lectures/meetings
- Final summary meeting
Event production companies and producers entering our unique TLL Hospitality implementation and execution programs are recommended to involve all staff and employees in the process fully, to assure complete commitment levels on the employee’s side, in all levels.
Even if an employee is not directly involved in the process, it’s recommended to initiate a global overview lecture for all staff, by that making each staff member a part of the solution and a fundamental part of the overall success.