Hotel protocol programs, designed to be implemented by the unique hotel’s needs and requirements
The implementation program of our Hotel Protocol is devised for a perfect fit to any hotel, to address its weaknesses and strength, its characters and requirements trickling down from brand management and executive demands.
From the initial preparation and design stage throughout he VIP processes, we work closely with upper management to ensure the correct and precise program, custom-fit to the highest standards in the market.
The TLL Hospitality program will guide the hotel’s management through obstacles, questions, and deliberations, ensuring the highest satisfaction level is met throughout the process until a completed, exclusive work flow and plan is established.
Initial Characterization – preparing to implement Hotel Protocol
- • Designing an initial recommended hotel protocol plan, based on localized and operational research
- After completion of the initial process, subjects are chosen from the list of hotel knowledge base, detailed on our website.
Choosing implementation program
- Global program – broad training & enrichment across hotel staff
- Team/Department program – training & enrichment for specific department/hotel team, as needed.
- Executive program – training & enrichment for hotel upper management. Department managers and/or hotel executives.
Choosing program method
- Lectures: Knowledge reviews in frontal meetings with desired groups of employees (1.5 hour each)
- Workshops: Simulations with desired groups of employees (5 hours each)
- Personal meetings for desired employees (Executive programs only)
Creating schedules for launch and programs
- Setting up agendas for workshops/lectures/meetings
- Final summary meeting
Hotels entering our unique implementation and execution program are recommended to involve all staff and employees in the process fully, to ensure elevated recruitment and dedication levels on the employee’s side. By doing that, the hotel is maximizing its chances for higher levels of commitment from staff, across the board, and escalating its chances of an overall turnaround and success in all levels of staff. Even if an employee is not directly involved in the process, it’s recommended to initiate a global overview lecture for all hotel staff, making them a part of the solution and a fundamental part of the success