Introducing the International Business Language Code: The IBL Code
The International Business Language (IBL) Code is a premier, broad guide for executives, businesspeople, politicians, celebrities, diplomats, and more, defining protocols for a personal and business etiquette on a high level and volume of business. In the hospitality business, those protocols aim to answer the needs of VIP clients and services.
The IBL Code, an Amazon best-seller, addresses the need to train today’s business and political ambassadors in not only their own local arena, but the necessity of introducing them to different global cultures in an efficient and appropriate manner suited for global business leaders and key figures in an accelerated, digital, constantly-changing market that is working in a fast-paced environment and intensity,
The IBL Code is a new standard and foundation for managing spontaneous and initiated interactions by tailoring the established protocol for each organization and field, as needed.
In the hospitality world, The IBL Code brings international added value to set organization and companies apart in a VIP environment, elite setting, and prestige clientele base.
Implementing the IBL Code in the hospitality business includes the following highlights:
- Governmental and official hospitality
- Top-secret or out-in-the open diplomatic hospitality
- Business hospitality – wealthy, senior and executive individuals
- Celebrity hospitality – from world of media, culture, art and more
The IBL Knowledge elements:
- Different culture, same human basis
- The networking wisdom
- The message & communication methodology
- Dress code in business and society
- Business hospitality culture
- Protocol and business culture
- Effective media presence and appearance
- Our Global village and its customs
Those IBL Code elements are implemented locally in Israel throughout the TLL Hospitality programs and TLL brands, created and founded by Tami lancut Leibvoitz that created the Amazon best-seller book: The IBL Code, divided to 8 chapters dedicated to those components, and distributed world-wide.