TLL – the Israeli Institute for Personal Image, Manners, & International Etiquette
TLL is the leading and exclusive Israeli Institute for Personal Image, Manners, & International Etiquette, founded by Lancut Leibovitz in 1985. she still currently serves as its CEO and president.
TLL main highlights
- Consulting, training, and enriching the local arena with international knowledge in the fields of etiquette and manners
- Growing the awareness for the IBL Code in Israel and internationally
- Spreading values of global professional and personal business culture in Israel and internationally
- Consulting business leaders, executives, diplomatic staff, commercial reps, hi-tech entrepreneurs, media figures and more – on a corporate
- Creating training and guidance programs in the fields of etiquette and manners throughout establishment, organizations, and companies
- Implementing the IBL Code in the hospitality fields – hotels, restaurants, events through TLL hospitality brands
- Book catalog – in both English and Hebrew
The fields of personal and business development and etiquette are dynamic and everchanging in the global arena. The need for constant changes and demands in the fields are continually updated, parallel to the changes in the technological scene and the communications methods and implications between and within countries, establishments, organizations, companies, and individuals.
TLL and TLL hospitality is dedicated to providing the most updated and relevant bases of knowledge with constant updates to its training and guidance lectures, workshops, and programs.
Implementing international etiquette and manners within organizations are a crucial element of business fundamentals in the market that provides tools to tackle current and future challenges in terms of business, personal and professional communication that helps tremendously to establish company or indicudal’s reputation, branding, and foundation