A customized-designed solution, tailored to the needs of each restaurant
Restaurant protocol programs are all designed to be implemented by the unique restaurant needs and requirements
The implementation program of our restaurant Protocol is devised to fit any restaurant hotel perfectly, to address its weaknesses and strength points, its character, and requirements, all designed for VIP service and to be implemented in all levels – from waitstaff to executive management.
From the initial preparation and design stage throughout the VIP processes, we work closely with upper management to guarantee a correct and precise program plan, custom-fit to the highest standards available in the market.
The TLL Hospitality program will guide the restaurant’s management team through decision making process, guaranteeing the highest satisfaction level is met throughout the process, from top to bottom, until an overall strategic work plan is devised.
Initial Characterization – preparing to implement restaurant Protocol
- Designing an initial recommended restaurant protocol plan, based on localized and operational research.
- After completion of the initial process, subjects are chosen from the list of Hotel hospitality knowledge components
Choosing implementation program
- Global program – broad training & enrichment across restaurant staff
- Team/Department program – training & enrichment for specific department/restaurant team, as needed.
- Executive program – training & enrichment for restaurant’s upper management. Department managers and/or restaurant executives.
Choosing program method
- Lectures: Knowledge reviews in frontal meetings with desired groups of employees (1.5 hour each)
- Workshops: Simulations with desired groups of employees (5 hours each)
- Personal meetings for desired employees (Executive programs only)
Creating schedules for launch and programs
- Setting up agendas for workshops/lectures/meetings
- Final summary meeting
Restaurants entering our unique TLL Hospitality implementation and execution programs are recommended to involve all staff and employees in the process fully, to assure complete commitment levels on the employee’s side, in all levels. Even if an employee is not directly involved in the process, it’s recommended to initiate a global overview lecture for all restaurant staff, making each staff member a part of the solution and a fundamental part of the overall success.